In this rapidly growing and ever-evolving class of business, we pride ourselves
on our ability to offer thought leadership, tailored solutions and quick decisions.
Further, we possess experienced claims personnel that can quickly and
efficiently deal with any incidents, should they arise.
- Construction (CAR/
EAR + DSU/ALOP) or Operational (PD + BI): USD 35 million PML line, for any one risk
- Marine Cargo (PD + MDSU): USD 5 million max per conveyance
- Construction and Operational TPL: USD 2.5 million, any one occurrence, per project.
- Construction/Erection All Risks (CAR/EAR)
- Delay in Start-Up (DSU)/Advance Loss of Profits (ALOP)
- Marine and Inland Transit PD and Loss of Revenues
- Construction and Operational Third- Party Liability (TPL)
- Operational Physical Damage (PD)
- Business Interruption (BI)/Contingent Business Interruption (CBI)
- Natural Catastrophe risks
- Close collaboration with other IGI teams to provide holistic solutions, e.g. Terrorism, Political Violence and Professional Indemnity.
- Wind power – onshore and offshore
- Solar power – photovoltaic, concentrated, thermal and floating
- Bioenergy – biomass, biogas, biofuels and waste-to-energy
- Wave & Tidal
- Battery Storage
- Other emerging technologies, e.g. Energy Efficiency.