As a leading reinsurer in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region, IGI writes facultative liability reinsurance. We have diversified our range of product in response to increasing demand.
With key underwriters based in Dubai and Casablanca, our expertise reflects local knowledge expanding to all Middle Eastern and African territories.
IGI combines deep underwriting expertise with market knowledge and prompt service and turnaround times.
Our clients range from large multi-nationals with worldwide assets to SME firms, and encompass a broad range of sectors including industrial, manufacturing, operational and construction. We are able to take lead lines or a following position.
USD 10 million which can be offered on a primary or excess of loss basis.
Worldwide, excluding USA and Canada, with a particular focus on the Middle East and African regions
- Public/General Liability
- Event Liability
- Product Liability
- Completed Operations Liability
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Media/Advertising Liability
- Employer’s Liability/Workmen Compensation
- Industrial, power and utilities sector
- Refineries, onshore and offshore oil and gas related businesses
- Educational institutions, shopping malls and retail stores
- Hospitality Industry (including hotels, resorts, residential and commercial buildings), real-estate managers/developers and facilities managers
- Public transport, metros and railways (on excess of loss)
- Construction Liability (projects include installation, fit-out, civil and commercial construction)
- Manufacturers and dealers of non-hazardous or safety-related products